If you're preparing to take (or re-take) Biostatistics, start by creating a plan so you can learn effectively and bring your data skills to internships, projects, and new career opportunities.
This early September training will cover:
- Addressing statistics anxiety
- Elements of a weekly study plan
- Creating file folder setups for efficient workflows
- Getting your data visualizations portfolio-ready
- Using supplemental resources to enhance your learning
After completing this training, you will:
- Know 4 areas of focus for your weekly study plan
- Create a starting point for each programming assignment
The training will be $27 per participant.